Friday, February 12, 2010

Sophie Deliga from Bruchköbel

Hello,
I´m Sophie Deliga and I´m 16 years old.
I live in Langenselbold, a small town near Frankfurt.
I´ve got a sister; her name is Madeleine.
She is 13 years old. The name of my mother is Michelle.


My hobbies are reading, drawing, meeting friends and listening to music. My favorite meal is pizza. I speak German, English and French. My favorite subjects in school are English and art. I go to school by train.


I took part at the Comenius-Project with the school I went to last year. We drove to the Czech-Republic and it was really exciting. There I lived in a hostage family and I also took part at an exchange with France. I like to travel to foreign countries, make new experiences and make new friends.
My mail address: sophie.deliga@web.de


I´m really excited to meet you and your family!
I´m looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment